Saturday, October 11, 2008

CALLING ALL SCRAPBOOKERS...FREE PRINTS!

HOWDY ALL... this post is off the beating path from my normal posts, but as I was sharing this information on my family blog I thought to myself I bet you would all love to have this information to since I know alot of you LOVE to scrapbook... So, I hope you get as much benefit from this as I did!

I first received 20 FREE 4x6 prints and one free 8x10 from snapfish after entering Drew, my adorable son, in a GAP contest (see one of the pictures I entered to the left). So, I thought...hmmm... I am sure there are more deals likes this out there...then the research began. Here is what I found:

Snapfish.com: Above offer for new accounts & until Tuesday Oct 14, you can get 50 prints for $.50 using the code FALLPENNY08 at checkout. I did this under my account and David's, so that is 100 prints in addition to the other 20...

Shutterfly.com when you create an account with this company, you get 50 4x6 prints for FREE.

Kodakgallery.com with this company you get 20 FREE prints for new accounts. So you guessed it I created an account for me and David.

I have tons of FREE 4x6 prints coming in, some have already arrived. I am really anxious to get scrapbooking and work on other projects, so this was a huge help financially. I ended up getting.....drum roll please....230 4x6 prints & 1 8x10 for around $10 which was for shipping and the $1 for the snapfish special. Scrapbooking here I come!

Note: I am not a glossy picture fan, so if you prefer matte finish remember to click matte during the checkout process as all of these sites default to glossy. Get your scrapbooking fingers ready!!

No comments: