Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Birthday Catch Up!

I hate to admit I am behind on birthday cards... go figure. But, I am happy to say I am caught up for 2009 and only have a couple left from the end of 2008 to finish, and YES I am still going to send them, never to late to celebrate! The card below went out to my sister-in-law, Amanda, last week!

Now, this card started as a swap I received last year and I took the base idea and spruced it up with some hand-stitching, layering, and fun punching. I wish I could give credit to the person who had the base idea to this card, but I don't have her name...sorry!

Anyhow, I wanted to show this card because I want you to see how you can take an idea, which starts somewhere else and enhance it into your own creation! Enjoy!!



SUPPLIES: Stamp Sets: Cheers to You, Bitty Birthdays; Card Stock: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango; Ink: Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black; Misc:

No comments: