Monday, February 23, 2009

CUTE MOPS INVITATION!

Hello Again, I am slowly getting back in the swing of things mainly because my office is clean...atleast for now. So, I really need to take advantage of a visible desk, plus I have a backlog of things I need to make like: Christmas Cards (now on track to be Easter Cards, LOL), Team Gifts (now on track to be Spring Gifts), Birthday Cards...and I hate to admit some are REALLY late... oh the list could go on and on.

On to the good news...today I finished my first big project from the list which you will see below. I was excited to get the chance to make our Tea & Testimony Invitations for MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers). I love being a part of this wonderful program because it gives me tons of new reasons to be creative.
Enjoy the invite below:


SUPPLY LIST: Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Green Galore, Very Vanilla, Pink Passion; Stamp Sets: Very Punny, Hugs & Wishes; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Misc: Pink Passion Stampin Write Marker, Chocolate Chip Stampin Write Marker, Green Galore Stampin Write Marker, Big Shot & Scallop Circle Die, Coluzzle (this is retired), White Uni-Ball Gel Pen, Mini Glue Dots, Pink Gingham Ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Stampin Dimensionals, 3/16" Corner Rounder, Ticket Corner Punch, Dazzling Diamonds; Non-Stampin Up! Product: Packing Tape.

No comments: