Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cute BIRD-Day Card...

Okay I know I am such a slacker with the blog lately, if it makes you feel any better I am also slacking on my family blog, which is the one I keep up the most.

Anyhow, I was cleaning out all the stuff on my computer because frankly it is WAY overloaded and found a picture of this cute card I made for my sister-in-law for her birthday back in June. I thought I had already posted it, but nope! I hope you love it as much as I do!! See Supplies below:



SUPPLIES: Stamp Set: Fun & Fast Notes; Ink: Basic Black; Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, So Saffron, Pixie Pink; Misc: Pixie Pink Stampin Write Marker, So Saffron Stampin Write Marker, Black Gingham Ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Scallop Punch

1 comment:

stampinstars said...

I just LOVE this card and I LOVE having looking at it in my hot little hands...too bad your sister in law is sooo lame that she has YET to finish & send you your Bday card!! YIKES!!! Love you!