Saturday, February 13, 2010

I FINALLY DID IT!!

I finally did it! I have had some Definitely Decorative products just sitting in my stamp office because I wasn't sure I wanted to use them in our current house, but as I reorganizing and downsizing my office I thought to myself..."WHY NOT?" So, here is my first one:



This was pretty easy to put up, however since it was a little older some of the letters stuck to the paper. The beauty of it was I was still able to peel them off the paper (where they were stuck) and put them on the wall. All in all it worked, but don't look at the lopsided "A." I LOVE rub-on's and these are just bigger versions of them.. LOL!!

I also have a train I am putting on my son's bedroom door, you will have to wait a bit on that one since I didn't space it right, so I need to buy another set to make a LONGER train.. Oops!

No comments: