Friday, August 12, 2011

USE WHAT YOU HAVE!! MoooVE OVER!

You all know every summer of mine has been filled with atleast one project with some kind of cow. I am hard at work on my Mom's invitations for her 11th year "Old Heifer" Reunion. These ladies are such a hoot! Well, since last year was their 10yr anniversary, I put together a couple gifts for my Mom and her best friend as they put so much work into these annual events.

Here is what I threw together:



Now, I found these coffee Mug sets on clearance and the pens at a specialty store. So, I searched around my mess of an office to see what I had with Cow's on it and I found this oh so cute paper. I threw together this card with supplies I had on hand and then I used those scraps to create these cute little Cow Necklaces (which I made for all the ladies) using a 1" Glass Tile. Cute, if I don't say so myself!!

No comments: