Tuesday, October 4, 2011

**FREE BIG SHOT** SEE HOW!!


Here is an offer to DIE for!!! I am beyond excited that Stampin Up! if offering a FREE Big Shot Machine! I am in LOVE with mine and use it soooo often! Here is how to get yours for FREE:


When you join my Stampin Up! team during THIS month of October. So, you will get this awesome machine in addition to your demonstrator starter kit ($175). I am celebrating my 10th year and I can tell you their are so many benefits to being a Stampin Up! Demonstrator!!


*20% Discount on products

*A free monthly issue of Stampin Up!'s demonstrator only magazine!

*Sneak Peak at brand new products

*Invitation to exclusive Stampin Up! events

*Free access to online community of 30,000 + crafters/stampers and creative artists, as well as 160,000 projects.

*Plus, access to an exclusive video and training for your new big shot!!


For more information contact me, or you can go directly to my website and sign-up at my website here (password christie07).

No comments: