Thursday, January 1, 2009

INVITE's FROM THE PAST PART I!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

As I gear up for this new year with all my goals in hand, I wanted to share some of my favorite invitations from the past 7 1/2 years. Invitations are near and dear to my heart and if I had to do one thing it would be those.. I hope you enjoy these posts over the next few days!

Awhile ago I shared with you that I make my Mom's annual "Old Heifer" party invites, I have you intrigued don't I. About 7 years ago My Mom and 8 of her high school girlfriends started getting together once a year to just plain have fun. Somehow early on it got named "The Old Heifer Reunion." Since then their collection of cow's have grown, fun games are have been played, good food has been eaten, and lots of silliness happens!! I have never been invited, but I think I have earned and invite...oh wait I am making them, so maybe I will just make an extra for myself...he he he! Anyhow enjoy this look down memory lane..I am missing 2004's, but I hope to find it soon!

2002

2003


2005


2006


2007


2008

No comments: