Saturday, January 3, 2009

INVITES & MORE FROM THE PAST Part II!

Here are a couple wedding invitations & cards I have a done over the last couple of years. I am really glad I am doing these posts because it reminds me what photos I am missing of my projects. I like to keep my favorite things documented so I can reprise & update them every now and then. Enjoy the wedding themed items I have found thus far!

Friend Angela's "Family" Wedding Shower Invites

Friend Angela's "Friends" Wedding Shower Invites
Friend Leslie's Wedding Invitation
Pocket to the right housed directions, RSVP Card & Envelop, & Hotel Info

Wedding Gift (Tin of Card to for Bride to give husband throughout year)

Inside Tin (Cover Poem below...yes, I wrote it) This box of cards, is for you to give to your man,
During the first year of marriage, the beginning of God’s new plan

Give him a card, anytime throughout this year,
When least expected, with words that are sincere.

Through just a little note, you can brighten his day,
With words of love and encouragement, and thinking of him this way.

The small stuff in marriage equals happiness and success,
Who better to uplift him, then with whom he shares the nest.

So, tell him you love him in every which way,
Even with a little note, on unexpected days.

No comments: