Friday, March 6, 2009

ANOTHER ALTERED CARD..

Hello...when I was in the process of catching up with birthdays, I found a lot of my inspiration from others. That's what I love about Stampin Up! and my sister demonstrators, they are amazing creative women, and the ideas they put out there are awesome. So, why re-invent the wheel when you can borrow the base idea from someone.

This idea came from a swap I received. I liked the base card, but in my layering obsession I wanted to add more.. the first card is the base idea and the second sample is my version.

Original Sample
My Altered Version

SUPPLIES: Stamp Set: Just Jawing; Card Stock: Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Rose Red; Ink: Rose Red, Versa Mark, Basic Black, Basic Gray; Misc: Black Embossing Powder, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Silver Brads, Heat Tool

No comments: