Friday, March 27, 2009

St. Patty's Day Container!

Hello All, I am back and have some goodies to share.

This first item is a St. Patty's Day container I made out of empty kids snack container (Wagon Wheels). Sometimes my mind just spits out lots of ideas and others it doesn't. Well this is one of those creative moments and it is not because of the simplicity of this, but because of the top.

The lids on these containers are so easy to cut. I was able to take regular scissors to cut the inner circle out. Once I did that I used the circle cutter to cut a circle out of vellum to fill in the open space in the top (adhered with sticky strip). I think this would also be a great idea with window sheets, which by the way will be available again starting next month... WHOO HOO!!

SUPPLIES: Certainly Celery DSP, Vellum, Sticky Cut Letters, Fine Cosmo Stampin Glitter, Sticky Strip, Circle Scissor Plus, Chocolate Chip 1" Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. 1" Circle Punch.

Note: When I make these again I would definitely go back and add a tag. This was just my first try at it!

No comments: