Saturday, May 30, 2009

Birthday Pazazz!

Here is a card I made for a friend to give. I can't claim this total idea as the fun sparkling sprinkles idea came from a card my sister-in-law and wonderful upline, Erin Blair made for my hubby (her brother). Click here to see some of her awesome ideas...

This was made for a little girl's 1st birthday! Although the picture does not show this well, the card actually measures 6" x 12", scored at 6". I am trying to go through some of my supplies I have not used in awhile, plus I have a surplus of old DSP, so you will see a retired DSP is used on this card. See supplies below:




SUPPLIES: Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Real Red, Retired DSP; Stamps: Birthday Whimsy (retired Sale-A-Bration), Simple Birthday Thanks; Ink: Basic Black; Misc: Crimper, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Crystal Effects, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, 1/4" Circle Punch (retired).

No comments: