Saturday, May 23, 2009

Little Card Kick!

Hello... I am stamping and creating more and more these days! I really miss it when I am not doing it. My office is almost put together, which I work on it in my spare time. I am hoping this summer I can get it done.. I will take pictures when it is done so you can see what I did with a basement office in a rental house!

Okay now onto the sample of the night. I LOVE making these little cards, the one I am posting today is what I made my MOPS table for our end of the year meeting. This little guy measures: 2 3/4" x 8", scored at 4".




SUPPLIES: Stamp Set: Pun Fun; Paper: So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, DSP (Sale-a-Bration 2009); Ink: Basic Black; Misc: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Regal Rose Stampin Write Marker, Mini Glue Dots, Google Eyes

No comments: