Thursday, December 31, 2009

MOPS Leadership Gift

HAPPY NEW YEAR's EVE!!
I love making Christmas Gifts for people because well... THAT's WHAT I DO!! I guarantee you get the best response from something you have put your heart, sole, and hard work into. I struggled with what to give my MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) Leadership Team this year and when it came down to it, I thought what could be better than handmade cards. MOPS is about connecting with other Mom's and I believe one of the basic ways to do that is to give handmade cards with handwritten notes. Here is the final gift I came up with:


I LOVED these ornaments! I found them when visiting a friend in TX in the Target Dollar Spot. My awesome husband formatted the info I wanted inside and helped me put them together. I am really happy with this gift and think it is kind of special, don't you?

No comments: