Sunday, December 13, 2009

PHONE/EMAIL-A-THON... REMINDER!!

Just a reminder Stampers...

Join me by phone or email "TONIGHT" to take advantage of a special savings this December.

Here is how it works: You call or email me between the hours of 7pm-9pm Central Time and you will get an instant savings anywhere from 10%-30% off your merchandise total of $30 or more. So, this is FREE money or should I say FREE stamp product.

DETAILS:
DATE: Sunday, December 13, 2009
TIME: 7-9pm (Central Time)
Misc: $5 will be added to each order to offset the cost of shipping
CONTACT: Click here to email OR Call me at: 636-236-7303

Note: Discount will be given once order is received & will be given in order of calls/emails received. If we reach the $150 hostess amount, I will be drawing a name for the FREE Hostess $$ & a name for the FREE Hostess Stamp Set.

I hope to hear from you!! Christie

No comments: