Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BIRTHDAY FUN!!

I am so proud of myself for keeping up with my posting this past week. Call it the nesting, I am not sure.. hopefully by the time this one posts I will actually be holding my new little boy. I have been working on some cards for a friend, which has been great because it is forcing me to be down in my stamp cave and CREATE!

Enjoy this quick little birthday card! I made a girl & boy design.. I just love this card!! It feels so good to be stamping more again!

SUPPLIES: Stamp Sets: It's Your Birthday (retired); Ink: Chocolate Chip; Paper: retired DSP, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink, Ballet Blue; Misc: Big Shot, Impression Pads, Stampin Sponge, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Scallop Circle Punch.

No comments: