Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!!

Okay this is the last of my Easter Goodie posts.. I made this fun project for my Preschoolers. Easter is such an amazing time in our lives as we celebrate Jesus dying and being raised from the dead. It is because of that very act in history that we can live as we do today!

I hope you enjoy these fun little gifts!! The most amazing thing is the total cost of this gift was around: $1.30 each, can you believe it!! I love a good deal!


I got these HUGE coloring books at our local dollar store, these pictures don't do the size of them any justice. They are GINORMOUS!! I found the sparkly crosses in the clearance bin at our local Joann's, and the crayons were purchased before the school year started.

I just added a couple punches and Happy Easter! I just know the kiddos will LOVE these!!

No comments: