Monday, April 27, 2009

"CAT TAIL" Card

Silly me, I thought I had already posted this card, but nope...didn't happen. This card is soooo cute, I wish I could claim the creativity, but the credit goes to Patty Bennett, check out her version of the card here. I did this at a recent workshop and it was a hit!

What I loved about this card is it could be a feminine or masculine card, you will see the girly version. I hope you love this as I loved making it!



SUPPLIES:

Paper: Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White; Stamp Set/s: Inspired by Nature, Sweet Celebrations, Flight of the Butterfly; Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue; Misc: Big Shot with Top Note Die, Slot Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Striped Bashful Blue Grosgrain, Trio Flower Punch, Rhinestone Brads, Stampin Dimensionals, Sponges, Mini Glue Dots.

No comments: