Friday, April 10, 2009

EASTER FUN Part I!!

Howdy! This weekend is my favorite time of the year, it is when we celebrate the death and resurrection of Christ! I have recently starting working part time at our church for their MDO (Mother's Day Out) program, which makes me feel like a kid again. I got so much joy out of making and taking little treats, just like I use to do in school!

What you will see over the next three days are simple little projects I did for the Teachers, Drew's Class, and my Toddler class.

First up, this is way simple, but I wanted to give Drew's teachers a little something for the work they do. So I got this little pack of marshmallow bunnies at Walmart for $1, cute huh?! All I did was take the Scallop Circle Punch and the 1 1/4" Circle Punch to create a tag. I do love our White Gel Uni-Ball pen, so I added that little detail around the scallops.

See, you don't have to spend hours on something to tell someone thanks!!

No comments: