Sunday, April 5, 2009

GET CONNECTED PROMOTION!!

I have lost track of time this week, so I apologize for that. We are still finishing our move from our apartment to the house, and this past week I lost my voice and have now gotten the sickness end of it, so my energy is not what it usually is.

Here is a quick catch up on the great special going on right now.. From April 1-30th you can be a part of our Get Connected Promotion. You can take advantage of this promotion one of two ways:

*Place a $40 merchandise order out of of Occasions Mini Catalog and you will get to choose any one from the "Under $10" items from our Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog for FREE.. don't we all LOVE free product.

*Secondly, you can also take advantage of this promotion by holding a workshop or catalog party that equals $150 or more in merchandise orders.

See the FREE choices below:
I also wanted to take a moment to welcome our NEW Occasions Mini Catalog. Wait until you see the AWESOME product in here!! Click on the picture to see all the goodies!!


Click here to place your order through my website!! All $40 orders placed through me during the month of April will receive FREE shipping (to be reimbursed)!

No comments: