Friday, November 27, 2009

Cookie Sheet

I hope your Thanksgiving was full of fun, family, friends, and FOOD!! The beauty of being a Stampin Up! Demonstrator is the fun things you get to learn from one another! I absolutely loved this idea when I saw it and knew I had to make some of my own. Check below and you will understand why...

Here is my version of the altered cookie sheet! Most of what you will see paper wise is retired, but I have so much of this designer paper from a past Sale-a-Bration event and I LOVE it... so I just kept on using it!! I am going to try a pizza pan soon! What a cheap and easy way to make a gift! The cookie sheet is from the dollar store!! Note: You will see two holes on the bottom, that is my way of saying I am not perfect and mark where you want your holes before you punch them.. LOL!!

SUPPLIES:

Stamp Set: Defining Alphabet

Paper: DSP (retired), Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana

Ink: Basic Black

Misc: Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Scallop Square Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Top Note Die, Joy in the Cheer Die, Certainly Celery Stampin Write Marker, Crop-a-Dile, Soft Subtle Buttons, Pretties Kit, Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive, Sticky Strip, Crafter's Tool Kit (retired). Non Stampin Up: Magnets, post-it's

CONTACT ME today to book your workshop and we can make fun things like this!!

No comments: