Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fun Goodie Bags- Teacher Gifts

Can you believe two posts in a row that were not swaps? I have been doing a little stamping lately in between the launch of my photography business. Yesterday was our last day of school before the Thanksgiving holiday, so I made some little treat bags for Drew's teachers and fellow teachers. Yes, besides a stamper, I teach preschool part time, and as said above I just launched my photography business (click here to check it out)

These are cute and really simple!!





SUPPLIES:

Stamp Set: The More the Merrier (Hostess)

Paper: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, DSP (retired designs)

Misc: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Window Sheets, Mini Glue Dots, 1/2" Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain, Whisper White Grosgrain, More Mustard (retired) Grosgrain.

No comments: