Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Overdue.. Cute Halloween Card!

Hello, as I was taking pictures of the projects from my latest workshop I realized I missed posting this card we made for Halloween. I would normally jut bypass it, but it is way to cute not to share... I got a swap at a Stampin Up! event a few years ago that did the Mummy like this and I knew I wanted to make a card using.. IT PAYS TO SWAP!!


I am not a huge fan of Halloween, but how could you not love this Mummy (I think it is the googly eyes)!

SUPPLIES:

Stamp Sets: Holiday Best (hostess), The More the Merrier (Hostess)

Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White (Craft)

Misc: Uni-Ball White Gel Pen; Gold Brads; Ribbon: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, More Mustard (retired), Black Grosgrain, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Mini Glue Dots.

No comments: