Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BUILD-A-BEAR COUPON OFFER!

Do YOU LOVE Build-A-BEAR?? I know I just took Drew to make his first bear about a month ago and I must admit it was my first experience as well. They made it so much fun for him, although I had to keep him from stealing to many hearts out of the bin.

So would you like to receive a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase? Here is how you can do just that:

From now until April 30th for every $20 you spend in our products from the Build-a-Bear Collection, you will receive a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase. You coupon will also come with Free $1,000 Bear Bills Web Code (Unique codes for Buildabearville.com. This is an award-winning Build-A-Bear Workshop virtual world where kids can go online and create a virtual character and play. In addition, when kids buy a bear at Build-A-Bear Workshop, they also get a virtual bear to play with on the site).

Click here to see our BEYOND adorable build-a-bear products!!

Now, I thought you would enjoy some pictures of my little guy enjoying his time at Build-a-Bear. I know you will want to earn atleast one of these coupons!!



No comments: