Friday, January 8, 2010

A GIFT to my HUBBY!

I wanted to do something special for my hubby this year since it was our 10th Christmas together. We really didn't do much on our anniversary, so I thought it is NOW or never. One of my hidden talents is writing poems, well I thought... Hmmmm.. what if I wrote a poem to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas. Anyhow, that is just what I did, guess you have to know my crazy brain, LOL!!

I hope you get a kick out of this!!

I got the frame at the $1 store here and used a mix of supplies. I actually took the picture as well, check out my photography blog here.

I know the poem is hard to read, so if you want to know what it says here you go:

10 YEARS OF MARRIAGE

In our first year of marriage my True Love gave to me
A Ryder truck packed with all our goodies

In our second year of marriage my True Love gave to me
A fabulous trip to the island of Maui!

In our third year of marriage my True Love gave to me
Our first home to start our fam-i-ly
In our fourth year of marriage my True Love gave to me
All the love he could give his wife-ee

In our fifth year of marriage my True Love gave to me
UNENDING… PEACE!

In our sixth year of marriage my True love gave to me
His help to make my dreams reality

In our seventh year of marriage my True Love gave to me
Unending strength as we dealt with tragedy

In our eighth year of marriage my True Love gave to me
Our son and a full heart of glee

In our ninth year of marriage my True Love gave to me
All The love he showed our baby

On our tenth year of marriage my True Love gave to me
A decade full of many memories!!

No comments: