Sunday, January 31, 2010

RETIRED SALE...

Okay, I have been working on this list for quite some time just trying to find some sort of organization before I passed it on to you.. I have priced all of these products at 50% off or more from the retail price. First up is just a list, if you would like to see a picture please let me know, as I have pictures for each of these sets. Happy Shopping!!

$5 Alphabet Soup
$4 Background Basics
$6 Background Sampler
$4 Brushstroke Blossom
$8 Business Boosters
$6 Canvas
$8 Cuddles & Tickles
$5 (each) Fabulous Four x2
$6 Fresh Flowers
$8 Fresh Fruit
$6 Fun Filled (used)
$7 Fun Filled (NEW)
$8 Furnished with Love (NEW)
$5 Gently Falling (NEW)
$4 God Bless America
$8 Happiness
$6 Happy Harmony (NEW)
$7 Holiday Spirit
$4 It's A Loop Thing (Hostess)
$8 Just Delightful (Simply Scrappin Kit)
$7 Little Hellos
$5 Little Somethings
$7 Love Ya Bunches (NEW)
$7 Mini Messages (NEW)
$5 Much Appreciated
$5 Noteworthy (NEW)
$7 Occasionally
$8 Oh My Word (Hostess)
$8 On Angel's Wings (NEW)
$4 Pocket Full of Posies
$6 Reverse Prints
$6 Say it With Scallops
$7 Seeing Spots
$5 Snow Flurries
$5 So Very (NEW)
$6 Spring Garden
$8 Tickets & Tokens (Simply Scrappin Kit)
$6 Too Terrific Tags
$6 Year Round Cheer

I do accept paypal, and will work with you if this form of payment doesn't work. I will also ship any of these sets and will work with you to get the best rate. Happy Shopping!!

No comments: