Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter is almost here, which means LOTS to me! First, is a day to celebrate the Jesus's Resurrection; Second, it is my due date; and Third it is fun to Easter Egg hunt with Drew. Here is a fun card I made at a recent workshop, but it is also the card I am using this year because I LOVE IT!! I got this idea from somewhere and I really wish I could remember where that was.. Enjoy!

SUPPLIES:

Stamp Set: Chocolate Bunny (Occasions Mini), Well Scripted (Occasions Mini)

Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Black

Misc: Stampin Dimensionals, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Crimper, Scallop Oval Punch, White Uni-Ball Gel Pen, Scallop Trim Border Punch (Sale-a-Bration).

Just a quick reminder you only have a few days left to EARN FREE exclusive stamp products for every $50 in merchandise you order. Sale-a-Bration ends at the end of March!! Contact me today to place your order!!

No comments: