Thursday, March 25, 2010

PARTY HEARTY Card!

Hello Everyone!! We are are expecting our little one any time, we are just over a week out from our due date. So, exciting! As you can see I have been distracted with preparing for baby, but I have been stamping a little over the last couple days. In other big news, April will be a crazy month for us since we will be moving to DALLAS! Yes, you heard me right! We are very excited to become Texans at the end of April!

So, I will keep this blog up as much as possible over the next month, bare with me! Enjoy this card I did for a recent workshop!




SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Party Hearty
Paper: Cottage Wall (DSP), Cloe to Cocoa, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Misc: Certainly Celery & Chocolate Chip Stampin Write Markers, 1 3/8" Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Small Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin Dimensionals, 1/8" Handheld Punch, Rhinestone Brads, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments: