Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February Favorite Project- Tac Board

Hello Stampers & Creative Peeps!
Okay, as you can tell I am off schedule with only 4 1/2 weeks until we welcome our second child my mind is a little distracted! So, I thought I would start this week with my favorite project from my last workshop! I know you will LOVE it! Not only was this a workshop project, but it was also a $1 store item that I had so it was also part of my challenge to myself to go through ALL my stuff and start actually making something of the goodies I have bought over the years.. So enjoy!!



SUPPLIES:
Stamp Sets: Defining Alphabet
Paper: Tall Tales DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Misc: Sticky Cut Letters, Fine Cosmo Glitter, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Trio Flower Punch, 1/16" Punch (retired), Crystal Effects, Stampin Dimensionals, Sticky Strip.
Non SU: E6000 Adhesive, Flat Tacks, Small Flower Marbles, Tack Boards ($1 Store)
I hope you love this as much as I did, so easy to do!!

No comments: