Friday, February 4, 2011

2011 SALE-A-BRATION is HERE!!!

Hello Stampers & Creative Folk, it has been awhile, but I am getting back on track and I have lots of fun stuff to share. I first want to catch you up on the most exciting time of the year. We are currently entering our second month of SALE-A-BRATION, you know what that means FREE stamps & products. It is easy to EARN free stamps & product all you have to do is:
*For Every $50 in Stampin Up! Merchandise you spend, pick a FREE Sale-a-Bration item
*Host a workshop or Catalog party that totals $300 in Merchandise Sales
*Join my Stampin Up! team during this promotion and receive 15% off your starter kit, plus a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in FREE products.

Contact me today to get your free goodies

Click Here to place an order (click on SHOP NOW)

Click Here to join my team (click on JOIN NOW, password christie07)
Check out Sale-a-Bration by clicking the picture below:

No comments: