Tuesday, February 15, 2011

KIDS HANDI-WORK = DECOR?!

My son is still little and besides church and the occasional coloring page he doesn't make many things I keep (don't tell him). However, we had the opportunity to attend a painting party at his best friend Emma's house and well, I just couldn't throw away his first "Canvas Masterpiece." So, I thought to myself... what can I do to use it in the house? Well, as I began to let my creative juices flow I realized the colors of his painting match the boys' bathroom and then I thought, hey we sell some fun animals in our Definitely Decorative catalog, so a shopping I went. I decided "W is for Whale" would be PERFECT... see what you think!

Drew reminds me ALL the time that this is his painting! He is soooo proud of it! Contact me today to order your supplies!! Or, you can order directly through my website by clicking HERE.

No comments: