Monday, February 28, 2011

SIMPLY SCRAPPING- GRP #1

I am really trying to get back in the swing of things, and get organized again and as you can see I started with consistently updating my blogs (I have THREE). So, as I have said I am going through my SURPLUS of supply and actually using it. Have you ever thought the stuff you bought is becoming more of a collection? I have, which shows in my tubs of stuff. So, This week I will be highlighting a simply scrapping kit... this one is retired, but hey I am USING IT!! Can you believe I actually got some birthday cards out on time?? I know CRAZY!!
Here is DAY #1

If you have never used a Simply Scrapping Kit, then you NEED to. They make for quick cards and you can make LOTS of them!! Contact me to order yours or go directly to my website HERE and order from my there.

No comments: