Join My Email List

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2015 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

Blog Archive

Visitors

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Different Kind of Scrapbook

When I was honored by my friend Renee to be her Matron of Honor I was excited! I had the opportunity to throw her a bridal shower, bacherlorette party, and of course celebrating in her new journey.  I knew I had to do something extra special for her, so here is what I came up with.  Instead of doing the standard scrapbook, I took a book with pocket pages and added embellishments.. What a fun and quick way to scrapbook, plus I was able to add WAY more pictures!!  Something she can cherish forever!!! HUGS!!
 














Stay Tuned for upclose pics of the embellisments I added throughout!  Contact me to get your memories in a fun book!!

No comments: