Join My Email List

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2015 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

Blog Archive

Visitors

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Framed Art- Whata Special Gift!!

My Son Drew, loves his Grandpa Hot Rod.  When he came home from school one day with a picture he had drawn walking down the railroad tracks with his Grandpa, which is what they did on their last visit, it just melted my heart and I knew I had to use it in some way, so this is what I came up with.  The timing couldn't have been more perfect to make this as a gift for my step-dad because he had open heart surgery unexpectantly in December, so Drew was able to give this to him in person once he was well enough to visit.  I hope you are touched by it to :)


Contact me to today to start your special projects!

No comments: