Join My Email List

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2015 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

Blog Archive

Visitors

Sunday, March 3, 2013

CLASSES ARE BACK!!

My hubby has to be the best!!  After a few years of taking some time off to take care of adorable little boys my hubby has encouraged me to start having classes again, so I can't say no to that :))  So, here goes..  It feels like I am starting all over again, eek!!


I am now holding classes every month throughout the year where you will make three projects (unless otherwise noted) that focus on either a specific product or technique. You will need to register and pay for classes ahead of time to reserve your spot and ensure there will be enough supplies.  Spots are limited and filled on a first come first serve basis.  I will also be preparing a yummy dinner for you!!  So get the family squared away, come enjoy some gal time, and let me take care of you!!

April –  Awesome Occasions


In this class you will have the opportunity to make 3 card for upcoming holidays (aka Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc..).  What better way to celebrate then with a handmade card! Cost for this class is $6.00.

Class Dates:

RSVP/Pay by:
Thurs., April 18, 7-9PM
Thurs., Aprl 11


May- Moments of Thanks

Do you want to make a special gift for that special teacher or someone you know?  Then this is the class for you!  We will be doing 3 fun giftable projects!.  Cost for this class is $6.  Don’t miss it!!

Class Dates:

RSVP/Pay by:
Thurs., May 23, 7-9PM
Thurs., May 16

 
June- Jump for Joy it’s a Stamp-a-Stack
This is one of my favorite specialty classes to do! For $15 you will have the opportunity to make 10 cards (2each/5designs). These will be all occasion to get you stocked up. You won’t want to miss it!!!

Class Dates:

RSV/Pay by:
Thurs., June 20, 7-10PM
Sat., June 13

No comments: