Saturday, November 15, 2008

DON'T BREAK THE BANK!

Boy am I behind on posting, I will try to make up for it over the next several days. I am going full steam ahead for Christmas, early you might ask...not really since it is less than 6 weeks away, plus my little guy Drew turns the big "ONE" on November 26th, so I am working on his birthday party stuff. Once they are done I will post what I made. I will also post Christmas gifts as soon as they are given...don't want to spoil the surprises. I am also working on more fun goodies, but you will just have to wait for the details... he he he, I just love surprises!

In the meantime don't forget that from NOW until November 30th you can get any of our RUB-ONs at a 20% discount when you spend $20 in merchandise. I am working on my shopping list right now... See the second project below, you can use rub-on's on just about anything and they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy!! Contact me to order yours!

Now, below are a few items I have made in the past for $1.00. The base item either came from a dollar store or a dollar bin. Some of the product are retired, but I hope you will enjoy the ideas anyway...

From Dollar Tree
(Modge Podge used to seal bird house)

Decorated with Rub-Ons


Frame from Michael's (Modge Podge is applied over top to seal)

No comments: