Saturday, November 22, 2008

"GOBBLE...GOBBLE"

Are you impressed that I have kept up with posting this week? I am striving to be more consistent not only with the blog, but also stamping. I'm working on lots of projects at once, which means I'll have tons to share.

Below is a project I made for the gals at my MOPS table this past Thursday. It wasn't anything to extravagant, but it had Pumpkin Spice Kisses in it, so that made it extra special since they are so hard to find and oh so good!! Okay now back to the project, check out the supply list...the turkey is made almost entirely with punches and is on a card that measures 3" x 6" and scored at 3".


SUPPLY LIST:
Card Stock:
Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Rose Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Basic Black; Misc: 1 3/8: Circle Punch, Double Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Pop-Up Glue Dots, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon (boy I didn't realize my bow looked so terrible, ugh)

Note: I can't claim the cute Turkey as my original idea, I actually saw it on Angie Juda's blog (Chic-n-Scratch). Click here to check out where the inspiration began!

No comments: