Thursday, November 6, 2008

Framin' Up the Gifts!!

Ooooooo, I just love creating and giving gifts and I am sure you have noticed what I am addicted to making....yes you guessed it 12x12 frames. We had a guest speaker at my MOPS (Mothers Of Preschoolers) group, where I have the honor of serving on the steering team. Anyhow, a request went out to give our speaker a gift and I jumped at the opportunity to be creative because I just haven't been stamping as much as I would like to lately. Now, on with the show... our speaker has 4 children, so I wanted to make sure it had spots for 4 pics, enjoy!

"There's No Place Like Home" Frame


Supply List:
Paper:
More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper (Holiday Mini), Sage Shadow, Whisper White; Misc: Pretties Kit, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Coluzzle, Uni Ball White Gel Pen, Rectangle Handheld punch (retired). Non SU: Home Stickers (from $1 Store), 12x12 frame (Michael's $4.99-on sale).

I hope you LOVE this frame as much as I do! I am actually going to make another one for a wedding present that is similar, but with red as a base color instead of the mustard. I make sure to post it when it is done! Now onto fall card, gotta get those done and out in the mail before I miss fall all together.

1 comment:

stampinstars said...

LOVE IT!! Where did you get the frame?? Erin