Thursday, November 20, 2008

Planning for the Holidays!

I am sooooo excited to finally be posting this oh so cool planner. Last Christmas I was excited to receive a package from one my awesome downline members, Keri Stoodley.

Low and behold I opened it to find this Holiday Planner. I just love it and anyone who knows me knows I am a big list writer and the more I get to check off the list the better, so this was the perfect gift for me.

I can't wait to make another one using some of our current paper, and who knows when someone I know might find a planner of their very own in their mailbox....hmmmm....


Check the pictures below as they show various pages in the book. My favorite part has to be the small red lunch sack used for receipts. I tell you Keri is something else as you can see. Enjoy!



No comments: