Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gearing Up for the Holidays Part One

I am heading to my home state of Iowa this weekend to do a little stamping and of course visiting. Over the next couple of days I will be posting the projects for my workshop! Hopefully these will get you in the mood for a little holiday cheer! Enjoy Part One.. Sorry Barb for the sneak peak, but I didn't think you would mind to much!!

I did this "Snow" card for a class last year, but I loved the simplicity of it so much, I just updated it with current product. Now, I am personally a "Merry Christmas" person, but I know not everyone is...so this is a winter theme.



SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Snowburst, Many Merry Messages; Paper: Whisper White, Shimmer Silver, Ballet Blue; Ink: Ballet Blue, Basic Black; Misc: 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Silver Brads, Snow Jumbo Wheel & Handle, Riding Hood Red 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals

BOX IN A BAG

I have seen these done by a few people and I just fell in LOVE with it. Check out Diana Gibbs Blog for a great tutorial on how to make this.

SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Punches Three (Hostess); Paper: Holiday Treasures DSP, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette'; Ink: Riding Hood Red; Misc: Uni Ball White Gel Pen, Scallop Edge Punch, Sm & Lg Tag Punch, 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch, Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon, Rounded Tab Punch, Soft Subtle Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Sticky Strip

No comments: