Wednesday, October 8, 2008

While I Wait.....Sneak Peak & Save

Hello All... I was so excited to order the big shot, but I my timing was off as it is backordered. I am antsy to get it, so I can make some fun things to show you. While I'm waiting I'm currently preparing for an upcoming Christmas workshop, so stay tuned for sneak peaks.

In the meantime, I am happy to announce my doodle daze store is almost ready to open although I'm still creating items just in time for Christmas to purchase. Over the course of the next couple months you will see it evolve and grow, my goal is to have a great selection of products available for purchase.

I know this doesn't tell you much, but I promise it will be worth it. Thank you to those of you who have encouraged me to get this store up and running. I will have a grand opening for the store soon...stay tuned for more details!

BUDGET GIFT: Below is a cute sample of a candle I made at team meeting. The Rub Ons are retired, but I wanted to show you how neat Run Ons are. I am in love with them and you can use them on just about anything. This is a great gift idea and cost less than $2 to make... I used a Michael's coupon for the candle stand, so it was about $1.50 and the candle came in a set of 4, so at most it was $.50. With the holidays coming up I know we are all watching our budget, so I hope this helps!!


I know this is a hodgepodge of information, but there is lots going on and coming up!

No comments: