Friday, October 17, 2008

MORE SCRAPBOOKING from the PAST!

Just so I don't bore you with to much of my walk through scrapbook memory lane this will be the last one of these posts for a few days. My hope is that these pages will get you all motivated to get out there and scrapbook because to me it is such an accomplishment to preserve my memories in such a special way. No matter your technique or style, get out there and make your memories extra special.

Miss Pierce County (WA)- I use to serve on this executive board. I have been involved in the pageant world since the age of 5. So, you learned something new about me. This particular scrapbook spread won a big rosette at the fair for Outstanding Exhibit.


My BFF Leslie's Wedding- I just loved her color scheme and as you can see it made for a beautiful 12x12 spread. I had the privilege of being her maid-of-honor!

Bella's Second Litter of Puppies (Tax Day Babies)- This was Bella's second set of pups. They are just soooooo cute. I can't believe they will be 3 this coming tax day. I pray they are doing well!!

1 comment:

stampinstars said...

Christie...Thanks for sharing your fantastic scrapbook pages. I can't wait to see what other scrapbook pages you have been working on! Erin