Saturday, October 25, 2008

We All Need A Little Christmas!

Hello again, I know I am dragging this out, but it will be worth it I promise. This is the third of four projects that will be made at my workshop this weekend. I am completely in love with this card. I really stepped out of my norm when I purchased this set, but I thought it was time to do a little stretching. One of the ladies attending the workshop this weekend is a stamper after my own heart because she LOVES dazzling diamonds, ME TO ME TO!! Anytime I can find a reason to sprinkle it on a card, okay in reality I meant POUR, then I'm all over it. See the supply list below! Note: This card will be available on my store soon!



SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp Set/s: Home for Christmas (Holiday Mini), Snow Burst; Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Holiday Treasure DSP; Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Basic Black; Misc: Pop-Up Glue Dots, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Aqua Painter, Riding Hood Red Classic Ink Refill, Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink Refill, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Fire Square Rhinestone Brads

No comments: