Sunday, October 5, 2008

A MONTH OF SPOOKY-I-NESS....

Hello All! I have to admit that I am not a huge Halloween fan, but who can resist those cute kiddos all dressed up?! You will see my little guy in his scary lion costume to the left, so boo or in his gibberish...RAWR!

Since I am more of a fall gal, I thought I would share some Halloween cards samples I received from other wonderful stampers. This is why it is great to be part of a oh-so sharing company.

I really hope you enjoy these samples using the stamp set Just Jawing. Not normally a stamp set I would look at, but I must say these are cute!


By Tacea Wall

By Mimi Henwood (My Upline- 2 up) By: Unknown
By Kelly Taylor

Who says a skull & crossbones couldn't have a little bling?! As you can see it kind of makes them cute!!

No comments: