Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SCRAPBOOKING From the Past #2

This is so much fun! I am really starting to get the fire back as I look back! I hope you are inspired along with me!! Below are a couple pages I entered in a county fair contest, each one winning a 1st place ribbon!

My Pug Bella's first litter of puppies, cute huh?! I stamped each puppy's paws, who said our inks were only for rubber stamps?!

EASTER CANTATA, each year our WA church, Bethany Baptist would do an amazing Musical production under the direction of our amazing music Minister Scott Vollmer. Boy I miss those days! In this I had the honor of being the women who touched Jesus's robe & sang "Shout to the Lord."

David & I's trip to Maui, Hawaii 8 years ago for our 1st anniversary...seems like soooooooo long ago. Talk about Heaven on earth!!

No comments: