Join My Email List

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2015 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

Visitors

Monday, December 8, 2008

HO HO HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS PART I!

We are on the downhill slide to the most wonderful time of the year, Christmas!! One thing I absolutely love about Christmas is ornaments. I have to admit I am a huge Hallmark ornament fan and frankly my mouth almost fell off when I saw the final price after I purchasing only FOUR ornaments. So, I have been on a mission to create cute ornaments this year... So, I will be sharing them with you over the next few days.

First, I want to start with these adorable square glass ornaments.. I recently posted one using reinkers, but I thought, I could do something so much cuter. Then, I stumbled across Kimberly Van Diepen's Blog (thanks Erin), and I knew what I had to do. These were so easy to make, and quite festive I must say. I really think the Rub-On's put their cuteness over the top, how about you.. Now I just need to decide which one I want to give at our MOPS ornament exchange...hmmm...




SUPPLY LIST: Various Designer Paper Scraps (1/2" x 3"), Various SU! Ribbon, & Rub On's, Big Snow Flurries, and The glass ornaments came from Hobby Lobby & Michael's. I got them 50% off, so the cost for a set of four was only $1.50-$2.00...not bad!!

No comments: