Join My Email List

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2015 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

Visitors

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HO HO HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS PART II...

When I bought the square glass ornaments I also loved these round flatter ones, so I picked up a few of these as well. First, I tried just stamping on it and thought it was okay, but the ornament was screaming for some glitter. I think that is a theme around here, it seems all my projects scream for glitter...is it to much when you find glitter on your dog's head??

Anyhow, back to the subject at hand. This was a quick and easy ornament and I have to say so far my FAVORITE. I used VersaMark, Heat & Stick Powder, the Heat Tool (which I did from a distance because these ornaments can be fragile), and some fine glitter (we don't sell this color anymore, but we do have some others in the catalog)....and poof b-ea-utiful!! Don't you think this looks classy? And let me tell you the sparkle is WOW!!!


INSTRUCTIONS: Stamp image with VersaMark ink, pour heat & stick powder over images, Use heat tool to melt powder...again from a distance to ensure the glass does not break, next pour glitter over the stamped areas, heat once more and enjoy the sparkle. I added the grosgrain ribbon just to give it a little something extra!

No comments: