Join My Email List

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2015 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

Visitors

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

LOVE YOU MUCH PROMOTION!!

I know this is Christmas week, but I have to take a moment to share this awesome promotion that starts today. From December 23-January 31, you have the opportunity to purchase this adorable "Love You Much" bundle. When purchasing this bundle you get these items at a 20% discount, so for only $41.48. This is your chance to get a couple items EARLY from the Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog!! Click on the picture below to see the full flyer!!

Contact me today the get to place your order and/or to get more information or you can go directly to my Stampin Up! website to place your order!!

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: