Join My Email List

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2015 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

Visitors

Friday, December 26, 2008

KEEPING THE MEMORIES ALIVE Part I!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! After a long day of traveling with a sick child we arrived in Seattle, WA late Christmas Eve. I will do my best to keep my blog updated while I am away, so bare with me.

Over the next couple of days I want to share an extra special album I made my best friend Leslie for a Christmas present. I was honored to watch her little angel Katelyn be born this past June, and I thought what better way to share the special day again with Leslie, then to document some key moments. I really hope you all enjoy this book, I loved the way it turned out..

Book Front

Book Back
SUPPLIES
Certainly Celery (DSP), Almost Amethyst (DSP), Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Pretties Kit, 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Piercer (Crafter's Tool kit), Various Rub-Ons, Sticky Cuts Letters, Fine Cosmo Stampin Glitter, Crop-a-Dile, Certainly Celery Grosgrain, Whisper White Grosgrain, Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain, On Board Book Basics Large, Vintage Brads, Corner Rounder (Non- Stampin Up: Rings, Clear Photo Corners)

No comments: