Join My Email List

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2015 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

Visitors

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A SEASON OF GIFTS & GIVING....

Howdy all! As I am wrapping presents, visiting friends, still working on Christmas Cards (okay I think they are now going to be winter cards), and so much more I thought I would schedule some posts to hit over the next several days..

For my recent Holiday Bazaar I made several Framed Arts... I hope you are not sick of these because I just love them.. So, let's start with the two I did with Rub-Ons. This vine Rub-On is still one of my favorites and it came from the FREE Sale-a-Bration Brochure last year. As you can see I also spruced it up with some of our Pretties... I hope you enjoy!!


No comments: